A few free tools to restore deleted files:
- Undelete Plus works under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32,NTFS/NTFS5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards.
- Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer.
- Restoration - free undelete tool for Windows.
- NTFS Undelete - free undelete tool for Windows.
- R-LINUX is a free file recovery utility for the Ext2FS partitions used in the Linux OS and several Unix. Host OS: Win9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003. Recovered data can be written to any disk visible by the host OS. R-Linux also can create DISK IMAGES that can be later processed by more powerful R-Studio. more about Data Recovery for Linux
- Ultimate Data Recovery - data recovery tool.
Its all about how to unerase file from different OS. There are number of software which can do the need full and that too very cleanly. Moreover this blog state that there are some recovery tools...and eventually this sofware does well but there are more downloads which can be checked....
Post a Comment