Stuck beyond a firewall, captive portal or proxy and need your ssh (or any other service)? Here's a few ways to tunnel out:
- PTunnel - Tunnel TCP using ICMP echo request and reply packets (PING), includes authentication, allows for multiple connections.
- Iodine - tunnel IPv4 data through a DNS server, allows for authentification.
- NSTX - Tunneling network packets over DNS.
- Corkscrew - tunneling SSH through HTTP proxies.
- httptunnel - bidirectional virtual data connection tunnelled in HTTP requests.
- gotthard - ssh through https proxy tunnel
Post a Comment