The GSMK CryptoPhone G10i is a lightweight quad-band GSM mobile phone that comes with full source code available for independent review.
- Secures your voice's privacy
- Strongest and most secure algorithms available today
- AES256 and Twofish
- 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange with SHA256 hash function
- Readout-hash based key authentication
- 256 bit effective key length
- Encryption key is destroyed as soon as the call ends
- Source code available online for independent security assessments
- Also supports unencrypted calls, unencrypted SMS, address book, calendar etc.
- Works with any GSM 850/900/1800/1900 network that supports circuit-switched data calls
- Standby: up to 150 hours
- Talk time: Secure up to 5 hours
Download the complete GSMK CryptoPhone source code in order to perform an independent security assessment
The phone is pretty expensive (around 2000$) and will NOT be sold off the shelf to prevent tampering. Due to the cryptographic algorithms, it may also not be available in some countries.
Post a Comment